Grace Baptist Kindergarten was established in September 1975 by the Hong Kong Grace Baptist Church and has been in existence for more than 40 years. Our School was first located in Wharf Road, North Point. In 2002, it was relocated to Odeon Building, North Point. The school covers an area of nearly eight thousand square feet.
Our school provides pre-school education for children in our distinct on a non-profit basis and aims to teach students the truth and values of the Christian faith.
If a child is trained up in the right way, even when he is old he will not be turned away from it. (Proverbs 22:6)
Based on the biblical truth, we teach children according to the characteristics of each individual, so that they will grow up to be good citizens who contribute to society and walk in the Word of God throughout their lives.
Our School Missions are:
- Teach students with Christian truths and values.
- Cultivate students to have good study habits and enhance their self-care ability.
- Encourage students to be self-disciplined and responsible.
- Improve students’ problem-solving and life skills.
- Help students to establish language foundation and mathematical concepts.
- Enhance the healthy development of students’ emotions and minds.
- Exercise students’ physical fitness.
- Inspire students’ creativity and appreciation ability.
- Adopt flexible teaching methods that match the interests of young children to enhance students’ interest in learning.
- Ensure students have a balanced development while learning through a variety of extra-curricular activities and games.
- Promote good communication and cooperation between teachers and students, schools and families.